Thursday, September 16, 2010

Reveiw Styles

Ok, so, this is the format I will be using when I post my reveiws.


Title: Reveiw-Movie Name

Movie Picture Here

-Official Reveiw-
-My Rating (1-5 Stars)-
-Reveiw-

Content:
-Music-
   -my reveiw of the movie's music
-Relationships-
   -my reveiw of the movie's relationships and love- I can honestly say i've never seen a movie without love
-Characters-
   -my reveiw of the characters in the movie
-Actors and Actresses-
   -my reveiw of the actors and actresses. sometimes I love an actor/actress and they just suck in their newest release. well, that has never happened, but it might

-Movie Pics-
   -I might add some pics from the movie or the actors/actresses/etc.
-Movie Videos-
   -this may include clips from the movie, music videos, or an interveiw with one of the stars
-Miscellanous Content-
   -additional content that doesn't fit anywhere else

The Movie Bug promises not to display any inappropriate content or anything that a kindergartener or younger shouldn't be veiwing or hearing. I will not reveiw ANY movies that are rated PG13 or anything beyond. I will only reveiw and/or post related content for movies rated G and PG.

More reveiws will be posted soon. Hopefully I can post a reveiw as soon as readers/veiwers vote on the movie I should write about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment