- I am a new 6th grade student at a great school in Pennsylvania.
- I love to read, write, draw, play violin, take pictures, and of course, as the author of this blog, watch movies!
- I will be taking Drama Classes this fall.
- I have four pets. 2 dogs named Droopy and Peanut, and 2 cats named Cally and Isa. Cally sadly died on April 16th this year, so she lives in both heaven and in my heart. If you look at my profile picture, thats a picture of her. And, yes, I must confess that I was a toddler when I got my little kitties, so Isa's name did come from Dora the Explorer, but when I look at her, I don't see Isa the Iguana, I see my adorable loving cat, or if you will, My "Pretty Kitty"
- My Dream Cell Phone: A Blackberry Torch! But how am I going to save up $500? I can't save a penny!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Welcome to the Movie Bug!
Welcome, readers, to my brand new blog! My name is Roseberry. Well, thats not my real name, of course, but who shares that online? :) Anyways, thats usually my name on most sites. If not, it may be Bumbleberry or Vanilla (Vanilla is only used on Horse Whispers by another member on Treetop Whispers, where my name is Bumbleberry). As you may have noticed, I'm totally NUTS for Warriors and Seekers books, so not only do I love to watch movies, but I also love reading. Here's a little bit of information about me that I haven't posted on my profile yet:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment